The most innovative strategic, safety, and sustainability initiatives in the UK fleet management sector will be recognised at a lavish awards ceremony at LAPV’s Future Fleet Forum in January 2019 hosted by the City of London. The Awards are supported by the City of New York, CILT and the City of London Police.
Due to the overwhelming success of Future Fleet Forum and Awards earlier this year, we are delighted to announce that the 2019 Awards will be held at the Great Hall in the Guildhall, London. Sponsored by NRG Fleet Services, the awards ceremony held at London’s Guildhall will hand out awards to public sector organisations in categories including:
• Best fleet/road safety initiative (public sector and outsourcing companies only)
• Most innovative fleet management strategy (public sector and outsourcing companies only)
• Most sustainable fleet management department (public sector and outsourcing companies only)
• Young industry champion (under 30) (open to public, private sector and industry suppliers)
- An award for the outstanding young professional, who has demonstrated a fantastic performance and ground-breaking innovation
• Life time achievement award (open to public and private sector and industry suppliers)
• City Mark Award: Transport Operator
• City Mark Award: Driver of the Year
A high-profile judging panel will combine their knowledge and expertise in fleet management from London to New York.
Public sector organisations and contractors can enter by submitting a 750-1,000 word case study on their project. Submissions and enquiries for the 2019 awards can also be sent to LAPV editor Ann-Marie Knegt: firstname.lastname@example.org